On the 25th of March 2019, the Archives of Vojvodina were visited by the Director of the Historical Archives of Belgrade, Mr. Dragan Gačić. The Director of the Archives of Vojvodina Dr. Nebojša Kuzmanović spoke with Mr. Gačić about mutual projects in the field of digitization of vital records.
Today on the 25th of March 2019, 8th grade students from the ''Dositej Obradović'' school visited the Archives of Vojvodina, together with their professors of Serbian and literature.
Invited by the President of the Belgrade Forum for the World of Equals Živadin Jovanović, former minister of foreign affairs of FR Yugoslavia and also one of the organizers of the conference “Mir i napredak umesto ratova i siromaštva“ (Peace and Progress Instead of War and Poverty), the Director of the Archives of Vojvodina Dr. Nebojša Kuzmanović, together with his associate Ljiljana Bubnjević, attended this international conference organized in commemoration of the 20 years since the NATO aggression on FR Yugoslavia, at the Military Club of Serbia in Belgrade.
During 2018 and 2019, the Archives of Vojvodina has published:
- Zapisnici privremenih organa vlasti u Novom Sadu 1918–1919, edition: Prisajedinjenje 1918, Volume 7, edited by Ljiljana Dožić, Novi Sad: Museum of Vojvodina – Archives of Vojvodina, 2018;
More Articles ...
- The Director of the Archives of Vojvodina Dr. Nebojša Kuzmanović Attends the Unveiling of a Monument Dedicated to Dositej Obradović in Modra
- A Training Course for Working in the ARHIS Information System Has Begun
- A Visit to the Serbian Cultural Center in Vukovar
- A Course in Sign Language for the Employees from Cultural Institutions